Thursday, August 4, 2011

Yes, I'm BLOGGING AGAIN

After six months of being idle, I am writing again. Here's a random post:

**********************************

I write in the simplest manner there is possible. I'm not good at words, nor at expressions, and neither do I use terms beyond my poor set of vocabulary. I don't read a lot, I only watch movies when I want to, subscribe to a TV series when time permits so, and listens to music only when I find the desire listening to crappy-pop-and-RnB-dominated charts.

I suck at writing, really. I cannot find the best possible term that will fit my statements, terms you can only find in the books, movies, TV series, even music. Most importantly, I do not use the dictionary or the thesaurus in search for better expressions slash terms.

But btw, what am I talking about, really? I was supposed to write something about YOU, and YOU and ME, and YOU and ME and the REST, yet I'm talking about my writing style and writing influences, and how simple I am in expression of my unuttered words. But well, anyway.....

At first there was YOU, or maybe there was ME, and then there was YOU and ME. The first time I saw you, I thought you were special. It wasn't the same as love-at-first-sight kind of feeling, but 'twas more of I-know-that-you're-gonna-be-special feeling, or better yet, I knew you were special. Not long time ago, I met you. Your face barely registers in my mind. You have that very common face, that very usual look that my mind fails to distinguish you from the others, that when I try to remember your face I still need to look at your facebook page and say to myself, "yeah, there, that's your face."

-unfinished-

0 comments:

Post a Comment