Monday, August 8, 2011

ENVY

I envy you.
I envy how many people want to be with you.
I envy how they react when you're around.
I envy how many fingers have tried to search you over facebook
just for them to at least know some facts about you.
I envy how your smile can melt the hearts of men and women alike,
how they treasure the moments you gave them your precious stare.

You are lucky you have someone, at least one, envying you.
I envy you, but there are too many out there who are envying me because I am close to you,
because I know of you more than what everyone know of you combined.
They envy me because I can talk with you any time, be with you any time.
They envy me because we share laughter, not just smiles, and tears, not just stares.
These, all these, make me think how good I am at making people envious of me.
I shall keep things this way.
Just be around. XD


0 comments:

Post a Comment