Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Yes, I ain't bitter.

No, I won't chase you.

No, I won't shed a single tear for you.

No, I won't ask my friends to help me get you back again.

No, I won't waste my nights thinking about what happened to us.

I would have to thank you, actually. You made the transition easier for me. You made it seem like you were never an important person to me. You, of all, are supposed to be the person to least likely abandon me, but you were the contrary. Seems like dumping me is a very easy thing for you to do. Seems like you really don't care of me. Seems like I was never that a very good friend to you. It appears to me as if I was just a passerby. It appears to me as if I was just a plain acquaintance. But no, I ain't bitter.

Thank you. You never made it hard for me to forget you. You never gave me the hard time bringing back what was lost between the two of us because I realized I no longer need it. You, in fact, gave me the motivation to veer away from you. You're quite brilliant in making me detach from you. You seem good at making things work for you, but at the same time making it easier for the other party to forget you. You're quite good at that! I salute you.

Good job! Now, we're both free.

-Cris Virgil Pescadero-

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohw crissy..lifeworld loves you! <3

Cris Virgil Pescadero said...

hay naku carol. like i know that? hahaha

pwede magbutang kag name kung mag-comment ka? lol

kuan ra man ni, para naay ma-blog. ganahan man kos topic beh. :))

Mark Piedad said...

geesh! i wonder where's the face... present yo! :)
-Mark

Cris Virgil Pescadero said...

i was supposed to cut his face out, pero wa na lang. anyway, thanks for reading. :))

guess you know who i'm referring to in this blog. 'tis for fun na man lang sad. hehe

Mark Piedad said...

no I dont know who are you referring to.. :) or did i just miss something? SPEAK! :))

Cris Virgil Pescadero said...

kaila man tingae ka niya. not sure though. :))

and no, you didn't miss something. i just don't publicize myself that much. not until now. hehe

Mark Piedad said...

nooo! huhu. im desperate
WHHOOOO???? :)))

Cris Virgil Pescadero said...

if you browse through this blog and my FB, you will what you are looking for. :))

anyway, where'r your blogs na?

Cris Virgil Pescadero said...

*you will find what you are looking for.

Mark Piedad said...

can you just tell me? this stupid clock beside me reminds me of my 9 am class. haha.

and yeah, my blogs? huhu. you know I joined TAO right? so I am not socializing in school and we are not allowed to go OL unless necessary. so there, my blog temporarily died.

and Please, tell me! :)

Cris Virgil Pescadero said...

he's a tag sa blog the prior to the previous blog. hahaha. aww yeah, i forgot. anti-social man diay mo karon.

interested much? :))

Mark Piedad said...

geesh. haha. oh wait.

yeah! much!

Cris Virgil Pescadero said...

and why? you give me the chills. :))

Anonymous said...

aba sino to? haha

Cris Virgil Pescadero said...

aba sino ka? hahahaa

DonyaMayang said...

ka sad ani oe. :(
if there are no regrets, then its better to be freed from a burden you will never understand.

Cris Virgil Pescadero said...

sad lage. hehe. pero sagdi na lamang. we still live.

mel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment