Saturday, August 27, 2011

Seven Messages to Seven Special Persons


Person 1
You're Like the TIDE. You go up, you go down. Like the water, you're hot and you're cold. You made me confused. You are confusing me.

Person 2
I simply miss you. I simply miss us.

Person 3
I apologize for not being to express my feelings when it was still there. Regretful, I am. I nearly had you. Nevertheless, we're really happy now. Lezz be friends. Good friends.

Person 4
We could have had it all, but you screwed it. You're the best thing I never had, so far.

Person 5
Hi. Yeah. I'm sorry. I wasn't able to pull that off. I know that the feeling really is there. I mean, I have the guts to tell the whole world that I had the chance on you. I feel that you liked me, yet you told me that you're closing some doors for now. I understood that, I was willing to wait. I apologize, though, I wasn't able to live up to that promise to myself. Again, I apologize. Big time. I'm giving up on us.

Person 6
I have loved you, and I still do, but with the rate that things are going, I really have to let the feeling subside.

Person 7
Hi. I'm starting to like you. I want to know you more. Please welcome me in your life.

1 comments:

DonyaMayang said...

names please. haha

Post a Comment