Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Postcards from Camotes



Spent my Holy Week in Camotes. Had fun. Lots'a fun actually. Camotes is simply....simple! 81. The number of cars I counted during my four-day stay. No big buildings. No factories. No big industries. It's plain, but it ain't boring. Natural sceneries covered up for the malls in the city. It amazed me how their public beaches seemed like beach resorts. And oh, I had a swim in VIsayas' largest lake--Lake Danao. We also enjoyed the boating, and the tiny island in the middle of the lake. It's calm and serene, much like Camotes life. We took jumps on their quiet roads, and we took off and landed on blue waters of Puertobello. Santiago and Bakhaw was just as awesome as beaches I was seeing in the postcards during my childhood. Lake Danao is just so...beautiful! Even their ports aren't polluted unlike ports in Cebu City. For short, my Camotes trip was just simply amazing. Here are some of Postcards from Camotes. More to follow, especially our beach trips.






0 comments:

Post a Comment