Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Inconsistency



This has been quite my problem all the time. For a moment, I want to work on something, work really hard for it. The next minute I'll just stare at it, and it will stay that way the whole day. Or whole week. Worse, months or so. My love life isn't an exemption. Even blogging. Even my love for my work. I can't stay in one place and sit there the whole time. I have to be mobile, but I also get tired and get rest at times. I have the great push to manage my time. I don't mind deadlines. I don't mind expectations. I don't mind anything that seriously at all. Everything, I just let it pass.

However, the past few days, I feel so lonely. I'm not as happy as what I was the moment that I was still hoping that there can be chance between you and me. You told me I was inconsistent. I am. The moment I came to my senses, I told myself to no longer have a slightest hope from you. Yeah right. I mean, yeah, right.

Yesterday was the Valentine's. Last year, I had you as mine. We sang a
birthday song, remember? Nah. I'm talking sh*t again. You won't read this anyway. I really just don;t know what I am feeling right now.

Help. I need someone to talk with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment