Friday, February 17, 2012

Just a Song

Sara Bareilles is not your usual artist. You don't hear her often in the radio or see her in television. Her greatest hit was Love Song, a catchy piano-based song with very beautiful tune. I was once hooked with that song, but no longer for now. Now, here's Sara Bareilles' less-known song, Gravity.


I really do not know why I got so addicted with this song. I never grew tired listening to it. It's been playing in my playlist for two years already, but it still managed to survive my inconsistent and ever-changing taste. There must be some truth to the lyrics, perhaps, as every time Sara utters the first word, my mind is blown and my heart is sank. And yes, it happens all the time.

I don't want to sound emotional as I write (and you read) this blog, so I'm ending this post for now. For the next post, I'll be posting a story about how my life was when I realized I was in love.

Set me free, leave me beI don't wanna fall another moment into your gravityHere I am and I stand so tallI'm just the way I'm supposed to beBut you're on to me and all over me

0 comments:

Post a Comment