Wednesday, October 13, 2010

That thing called "Missing"

The last time I saw you, except last night, was on September 12. Last night was nostalgic. I was in the room where I used to sleep. I was with the people whom I used to talk with. But most of all, 'twas nostalgic talking to you again.

Simple. I MISS YOU.

err. understated. I MISS YOU SO MUCH.

I don't hate you. I can't, because I understand you. My previous blog was all driven with pride. That blog is supposed to uplift my spirit, to encourage me to not miss you. But again, I can't hate nor not miss you.

I'm missing our talk-'til-4am sessions.
I'm missing the lechon manok meals.
I'm missing the dota sessions.
I'm missing the movie marathons.
I'm missing the you-cook-the-rice-i-take-charge-of-the-sud-an habits.

I'm missing you.
I'm missing US.


Why is there such thing as missing? Ruins my praxis presentation.

err. I'm off to praxis presentation. Oops, I am still to make my powerpoint presentation.


ps I miss you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww.. :(

Cris Virgil Pescadero said...

hehe. pagawas sa gibati. :))

VanOscar said...

Very familiar photograph.

Cris Virgil Pescadero said...

indeed. guess you saw that somewhere na van. :P

Post a Comment