Thursday, September 9, 2010

i can't blog right now




i can't blog right now.

i can't think of a good topic to talk about.

i can't think of a theme to use.

i can't think.....

you see, i can't think because an effin' friend is mad at me and i don't know why.

i can't think of a topic because i kept on asking myself what the heck went wrong, or what did i do wrong?

i can't blog because as i try to open up a topic i become confused and go back to the mind that i don't want to have, ya know, this mind who kept on asking what i've done wrong.

i can't blog because what's in my mind as of this moment is the very memory last night when he snobbed me and shooed me away like i don't exist.

i can't blog because he is not replying to my messages, because he does not tell me what the effing problem is, and because he is such a bitch.

i can't blog because i am worried i might lose another friend again.

i can't lose a very good friend, no, not this time.


*ps. guess this is a blog after all.


-Cris Virgil Pescadero-

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh crissy.. be happy! :-)

Post a Comment