Monday, December 20, 2010

I'm Sipon

Sipon or Colds, according to this site, is the most commonly occurring illness in the entire world. I had mine just recently, and I am currently suffering from runny nose and itchy throat. Whenever I have colds, cough usually follows after.

I'm Sipon right now. I don't like it. I'm Sipon, and it's hindering me from taking my daily bath. (Just so you know, I did not take my bath today. hehe) I'm Sipon and I can't sing well. I'm sipon and I can't sleep well cos my throat is itchy.

I don't when I'm Sipon. Sipon go away.

Bitaw uy, wa ra bitaw koy lingaw. Wa sad koy mathink na topic para i-post, sakit man gud ako ulo kay naa koy sipon. Ahw, maayo, nakonek japon sa SIPON. hahahaha

May You Have a Good Sipon Day.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa (www.geocities.jp/ninjiom_hong_kong/index_e.htm) may be another solution to itchy throat. i know a lot of people use it, its also non alcoholic, though it's effectiveness is not as good as alcohol based cough medicine, but it's still good to use on not so serious itchy throat. Hope you are getting well soon!!!

Post a Comment